We don't collect information directly on subQuark.com (a secure site). We don't use Google Analytics because that's not important—how you like our games is.
You're not a demographic, you're someone we'd probably enjoy playing a game with. =)
Let's look at what's collected, how it's used, and what's saved.
We store a 365-day cookie on your computer for this General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) privacy notice.
We allow third-party cookies for our online store, videos, and world map.
We use your info to get your order into your hands.
- We get an email about your order from Shopify.com—it contains your name and address (read and delete right away).
- We log in to Shopify to see your order and shipping address (if you pay via PayPal, your shipping address is there too).
- We can't see or access your payment information.
- We log in to Stamps.com to create your shipping label which sends a record to the United States Postal Service (USPS). We don't save your shipping address.
- We hand your package to a United States Postal Service Clerk and USPS tracks it.
In a nutshell
- subQuark.com stores a cookie to display this notice.
- Shopify.com stores cookies to create your shopping cart.
- If you make a purchase, Shopify.com collects shipping and billing info.
- We use Stamps.com to create your shipping label.
- USPS.com tracks your package.
- YouTube.com and Google.com store cookies for our videos and map.
For Kickstarters, you supply your address via a survey. We import spreadsheets from Kickstarter.com to package and ship rewards. When all are shipped, we shred the lists and delete the files from our computer.
We don't use third-party pledge managers, in part, to safeguard your personal data. We also don't use third-party fulfillment & shipping services.
- Data Subject: That's you, here on this secure site.
- Data Controller: That's us collecting orders, and displaying videos and a map.
- Data Processor: Shopify, PayPal, Stamps, USPS, YouTube, and Google.
Subject access request (SAR)
You can request your personal information that we store. We don't store information longer than needed—typically 24 hours—so we probably don't have any of your data.
To submit a SAR, please mail a written request with the following information:
- your name on your order,
- date of your purchase(s),
- what you purchased,
- your shipping address,
- email used for purchase(s), and
- email to return your requested information.
If the email used for purchase is different from the email to return your requested information, please provide a photocopy of a conventional and recognisable photo ID, such as a driver's license, passport, or national identity card (German Personalausweis or US Real ID, for example).
After emailing you our findings, we delete that email and shred your request.
Mail your SAR to our Designated Protection Officer:
- David Miller, DPO
24 Sheffield Road
Portsmouth, NH 03801-4838
We'll respond within 15 days of its receipt.
We post breach information within 48 hours of its discovery. Since we don't keep your email address, we post details here and make announcements on Twitter and Facebook. Data breaches include digital and physical records.
|Breach date||Nature of breach||Mitigation|
phew . . .
Happy Gaming and win often!